Friday, July 14, 2017

SpaLife Hydrating Facial Mask [REVIEW]

This will be a mini review of the SpaLife Hydrating Facial Mask with natural volcanic ash and CoQ10 (whatever that is). I'll be honest: I bought these at a discount store when I was first getting into AB, and I 100% chose them because they were less than $1/each if I bought a pack of 6. Sheet masking sounded pretty expensive, and I wanted to try it without much commitment! Well, I guess I accomplished that much, but there's a reason these masks were on super sale.

Fit
The fit is not good. The mask didn't cover my whole forehead, and there were like 2 inches dangling off my chin - I admit to having a big forehead, but no one's chin is that long! Now that I've tried a few other sheet masks, I know what a good fit can be. This is not it! I felt like I kept having to adjust it - not relaxing.

Results
My skin looked a little brighter and clearer after using these, but nothing mind blowing. Frankly, "a little brighter and clearer" is the bare minimum any sheet mask should deliver.

Value
I will admit the value was fine since I found them for so cheap. But if you're looking for a budget-friendly, beginner-friendly mask like I was, I would recommend trying something like Tony Moly, or just ordering a box of a more well-known and well-regarded brand to get a bulk discount. (And oh my god, I would never pay $13.50 for 3.)

Overall Rating
2/5

Where to Buy
If for some reason you still want to buy these, at least use my iHerb referral link for 5% off, LOL.
iHerb Product Page 
Referral code for 5% off your entire order: HKP964
Or use my referral link

Alternatives (i.e. inexpensive, beginner-friendly sheet masks):
Tony Moly I'm Real Sheet Mask
$3.99 for 3 at iHerb
   Referral code for 5% off your entire order: HKP964
   Or use my referral link
$11 for 11 at Crystal Cove Beauty
$9.90 for 11 at Jolse
$1.99 each at Beautius
   Beautius referral link: http://rwrd.io/ejz4zg4

Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask
$3.98 for 3 at Jolse
$1.20 each at Beautius
   Beautius referral link: http://rwrd.io/ejz4zg4

No comments:

Post a Comment